Kiss Love Hug plaques:
- I got the plaques at Michaels for $.99 they are 5x7 in size. I already had the paint and ribbon. If you don't have it on hand you can get paint and ribbon at Michaels, Joann's or whatever craft store is is close to home.
- I painted the whole plaque white, even the sides. But only did two coats on the top. When that is 100% dry I took the pink and painted the edges. Again I did two coats. Then touched up with white were needed.
- When that was dry I added the vinyl $5 from The Girls Create, and put two layers of Mod Podge.
- I turned them over and hot glued the ribbon where I wanted.
Be Mine Frame:
- I found an old frame that the glass had broken in. It had been sitting in my office for a long time. Glad I finally found a perfect use for it.
- I got the paper at Michael's for about $.40 a peice.
- Ribbon (roses) were left over from other crafts.
- Trace the mat from the frame onto the paper. You can get creative and add as many pieces of paper or only use one. I used 3 pieces for the mat and one for the background.
- I am kinda a Mod Podge freak.. You will learn to know this quickly! Mod Podge everything together and let dry. Vinyl $3 from The Girls Create.
- Hot glue the roses onto it after it is finished drying. (I will make a tutorial on how to make these a little later, I am sure I will use them lots)